- Level: Middle
- Category: Les ateliers du sabō par OGATA
- Price for: 1 person
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Payments: Individual or group payment
Address: 16 Rue Debelleyme, 75003, Paris, France
Please arrive 10 minutes before the beginning of the workshop with your booking code or pdf.
Wish to multiple the joy? Create a group gift!
Choose any workshop category and invite your friends or colleagues to share the payment equally.
How it works?
- Next page select "It's a gift" and select the delivery mode.
- Enter the beneficiary's details and customize your message.
- Choose split payment and add as many contributors as you wish, the share is automatically updated.
- You don't have to manage anything, a payment link is sent by email to all contributors.
- The Gift PDF will be activated as soon as all participants have made their payment!
Blending is all about combining different tea types or cultivars together to get the perfect balance, a certain consistency and sometimes somehow innovate. We can clearly make a distinction between this discipline and the mixing of various other ingredients with tea, which you can find about in another Atelier called “Mélange”. This time, we will focus on learning how to compose precise blends to get a memorable cup of tea.
Best price guaranteed
Select a date to start your booking
Book or offer in less than 2 minutes.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEED
Buy or offer a workshop without any intermediary.
100% secured by Mangopay Advent International.